Welcome to my new blog…none of you would have seen my old blog as it was anonymous…so here I am in all my understated glory!
“…don’t ever change”
“Get off your knees…don’t ever be on your knees”
Gene Simmons (haha)
“Stop being so adorable”
and one of the nicest-
“You are awesome. Unlike some people, you have achieved a lot in your life and you really are talented. Not because you or I say so but because it is evident in your art, work and thoughts. You shouldn’t be ashamed of that”.
Random stuff about me?…
- Sailed a yacht with the British Army from Germany to Denmark and back.
- Can volt onto a horse from the ground.
- Flew a Glyder (plane without an engine)
- Can fire, take apart and assemble a S80A2 Rifle.
Also trained in grenades.
- I have Autosomal dominant Compelling Helio-Ophthalmic Outburst syndrome which I love!! 🙂
- Likes to paint.
- Gay guy trapped in a chicks body.
- Had Poems and Pieces published.
- Follows Buddhism.
- Studying Politics, Philosophy and Economics.
- Had 3 legitimate marriage proposals by age 21
- Collects obscure information.
- Doesn’t like selfishness.
- Performed almost nude at the Tate.
- Hasn’t got any fears…none…
- Climbed a number of mountains…more please!
- Finds the potential in everyone
- Eats books.
- Thinks big, steps small.
- My first bicycle was a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle one. It was green, and had matching stabilizers!!
- was put down as male on my birth certificate. My mother later had it changed.
- I like to sit in the bath with the shower on at the same time. It reminds me of when I used to swim in the sea during thunderstorms…only warmer and a little less exciting…